How to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore (Jan. 2021 Updated)
Disney Plus is quickly gaining in popularity around the world, thanks to its refreshing list of content. Of course, if you’re located outside the US and want to watch Disney Plus in Singapore, you will need to subscribe to a reliable VPN service.
As Disney shows and movies are removed from other streaming sites in Singapore, buying a subscription is the only way to watch your favorite content. With a premium VPN, you’ll be able to access the complete Disney+ library, no matter where you live in the world!
📢 To watch Disney Plus in Singapore, scroll down to find the best VPN, and follow the simple steps below to bypass geo-restrictions!
5 Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore [Overview]
- PureVPN: The Best VPN for Disney+ in Singapore. 6,500+ servers in 180+ locations, 24 servers in Singapore. AES-256-bit Encryption. Test trial for 7-day trial available @ $0.99/mo. Starts at $1.32/mo on a 5-year plan.
- Surfshark: Budget VPN for Disney+ Singapore. 3200+ servers in 65 locations including Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. Free trial available and 30-day refund guarantee. Starts at $2.21/mo on a 2-year plan.
- NordVPN: Secure VPN for Disney+ in Singapore. 5,400+ servers in 59 locations including 118 servers in Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. 7-day free trial for Android, and iOS. Starts at $3.71/mo on a 2-year plan.
- ExpressVPN: Fast Streaming for Disney+ Singapore. 3,000 servers in 94 locations including 3 in Singapore. AES-256-GCM Encryption. Free trial and 30-Day Refund Guarantee. Starts at $6.67/mo on a 15-months plan.
- IPVanish: Unblocks Disney+ in Singapore. 1600+ servers in 75+ locations including 16 in Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. No free trial but a money-back guarantee of 30-days. Starts at $2.33/mo on a 1-year plan.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore
Follow the simple steps listed below to watch Disney Plus in Singapore. Enjoy unblocking your favorite content. I will be using PureVPN for this example:
- Open the official website of PureVPN.
- Track your desired PureVPN plan.
- Select a suitable plan from the options.
- Choose a payment method (recommended: Bitcoin).
- Complete the checkout process.
- Get the VPN client for the device of your choice.
- Launch the VPN and log in.
- Click on Change Mode and select Stream.
- Select US server from the location on the dashboard.
- Click Connect to join the server.
- Go to disneyplus.com and enjoy streaming!
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore [Detailed Analysis]
Now you will get a detailed analysis of the best VPNs for Disney Plus based on a critical inspection of their servers, features that actually work, and affordability. Improve your online streaming experience with the use of the following VPNs.
1. PureVPN: The Best VPN for Disney+ in Singapore
Based in Hong Kong, PureVPN is the best VPN for Disney Plus in Singapore. Recommended by Forbes PureVPN fulfills online security requirements by deploying AES-256-bit encryption. To increase the connectivity, the locations of servers increased from 140-180.
These dedicated streaming servers are placed close to content delivery networks for speedy connectivity and lag-free HD streaming. PureVPN allows access while traveling and bypasses ISP connection and connects to its server, making you invisible to the eyes of ISPs.
PureVPN offers dedicated apps for all popular platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, and even on Apple TVs and Samsung TVs. In terms of features, you have internet freedom with privacy and security by offering Firewall, Split Tunneling, and Dedicated IPs!
PureVPN Working Servers: January 2021
Users can unblock Disney Plus seamlessly and efficiently through these PureVPN’s recommended servers: Ashburn, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Atlanta.
- 6,500+ Servers in 140+ Countries
- Based in Hong Kong (Safe Location)
- Military-Grade AES-256 Encryption
- Dedicated IPs and Split Tunneling
- 10 Simultaneous Connections
- Free Trial is Not Available
2. Surfshark: Budget VPN for Disney+ Singapore
The British Virgin Islands-based, launched in 2018, Surfshark is an economical-all rounder that works best with Disney Plus in Singapore. Surfshark provides smooth connectivity, no downtime, and has an audited no logs policy from Cure53!
Surfshark offers a strong network of 3,200+ servers in 65+ countries worldwide and uses the IKEv2/IPsec as a default protocol and also industry-standard OpenVPN protocol, with AES-256-GCM cipher on the data channel and control channels for maximum security.
For accessing Disney Plus and other streaming services, Surfshark utilizes obfuscation technology to transform VPN traffic into regular HTTPs traffic. You can also use it for multiple devices, smart TVs, and gaming consoles like PS4.
Surfshark Working Servers: January 2021
Surfshark users who want to unblock Disney Plus in Singapore can stream in 4k quality using these recommended servers: Boston, Detriot, and Denver!
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries
- Based in the British Virgin Islands
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM
- Extended Audit Needed
3. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Disney+ Singapore
NordVPN is located in Panama. It is a highly secure+affordable VPN for Singapore Disney Plus users, with the provision of advanced features, intuitiveness, and accessibility on their apps. Users have access to 5,422 servers in 59+ countries worldwide.
NordVPN even has optimized servers using obfuscation for accessing VoDs like Disney+ whether that be on smartphones like iPhone, smart TVs, or Roku devices. The VPN is also free from all sorts of leaks. It’s connection times for unblocking Disney are also remarkable!
If you want to subscribe to NordVPN, you have plans of three durations: monthly (starting at $11.95), (yearly at $4.92/mo.), and 2-years (as low as $3.71/mo). Connectivity to 6 devices simultaneously, is enough for a family.
NordVPN Working Servers: January 2021
NordVPN’s US servers work smoothly if you want to watch Disney+ in Singapore, minus any hassles. Recommended choices:#3097, #2497, #3288, #3325.
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction)
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS Devices
- Works with US/UK/JP Netflix
- Automatic Kill Switch Feature
- Support Needs Improvement
4. ExpressVPN: Fast Streaming for Disney+ Singapore
Based in the British Virgin Islands ExpressVPN is the most secure VPN to bypass the geo-restricted streaming services including Disney Plus in Singapore. Audited by two major security companies, Cure52 and PwC Switzerland, authenticate the service.
In addition, the BVI location is safe in terms of prying eyes of the 5, 9, and 14 eye alliances, making ExpressVPN the secure one. Important to note is that the Express VPN utilizes TrustedServer Technology for all 3,000+ servers in 94+ countries.
ExpressVPN’s pricing plans are divided into three durations; monthly (starts at $12.95) bi-annually ($9.99/mo), and 15 months ($6.67/mo). It’s better to go for a 1-year plan to get the best value, but the ultimate decision is yours, all plans are supported with a 30-day refund!
ExpressVPN Working Servers: January 2021
ExpressVPN offers amazing support for Disney+ through their RAM-infrastructure technology. Recommended servers: New Jersey-1, Washington DC, New York.
- 3000+ Servers in 94+ Countries
- Headquartered in BVI
- Verified “No-Logs” Policy
- Multi-Logins on 5 Devices
- 30-day Refund Policy
- Product is a Little Expensive
5. IPVanish: Smooth Unblocking of Disney Plus
IPVanish is a US-based VPN, a great platform for unblocking restricted Disney Plus in Singapore. The VPN gives its users a combo of price and value. It follows a strict no-logs policy and has a decent-sized network of 1,500+ servers in 75+ countries worldwide.
Users have the ability to unblock Disney Plus and other streaming services with the protection of kill switch, DNS, and even IPv6 leak protection IP Vanish provides end-to-end encryption on all devices with apps available for all popular platforms/devices.
IPVanish offers a plan of three durations: monthly (starting at $5.00 for the first month), 3-months ($4.5/mo-$13.5/- first 3 months), and 1-year ($3.25/mo-$39/- first yr only). The 30-day money-back guarantee offered with no free trial.
IPVanish Working Servers: January 2021
IPVanish’s US servers unblock Disney Plus in Singapore and that too in ultra HD quality. Recommended choices: New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Denver.
- 1,600+ Servers in 75+ Countries
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Zero WebRTC/DNS/IP leaks
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
- Up to 10 simultaneous connections
- Privacy Issues
Avoiding Foreign Payment Method for Disney+
US-based streaming service Disney Plus can be watched in Singapore or anywhere through a VPN to enjoy the theatrical ambiance on home Smart TVs, Apple TV, Samsung or LG TVs, or gaming consoles.VPN’s are functional only when you have a subscription to Disney Plus Account. Having access to VPN does not mean that you can have free access to Disney+ in Singapore.
But in case you don’t have a Disney Plus Account, then you are required to have a payment method that is linked to Disney+ accessible countries. And even if you lack a foreign account then you can access the Disney Plus account with the following two methods.
How to Watch Disney+ with an Apple ID
- Open the App Store
- Log out of your account
- Click on the flag icon at bottom of the page
- Select the United States
- Create a new Apple ID without adding a payment method
- Purchase a digital iTunes gift card
- Insert the code received in the email to the Account Settings Page to redeem it.
- Connect to US server through VPN and download Disney Plus App
- Sign Up for Disney Plus App, with iTunes balance to pay
- Sign In to your Disney Plus Account and enjoy streaming from abroad.
Note: This method is applicable for an iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV (Apple TV can be routed to Apple Devices to access streaming on TV). Digital iTunes gift cards must have US dollars, or else it won’t work. And the minimum value gift card is $25, so make sure to buy enough to purchase a subscription to Disney Plus.
Hot to Watch Disney+ with a Google Account
- Connect to US server using your VPN
- Open Google Play Store
- Create a new account (but don’t sign in)
- Purchase a Google Play gift code from a reputable seller like Amazon.com
- Enter the gift code received via email into the Google Play Store to redeem it.
- Click on accounts in the settings menu
- Select Add Account and add the one you created earlier
- Open Google Play Store and sign in with your new account
- Install Disney Plus app and sign up
- Choose to pay with your Google account balance
- Sign in you Disney Plus and enjoy your favorite content from anywhere including Singapore
Why Watch Disney Plus While in Singapore?
Disney content was earlier available on local TV networks in Singapore. So people of Singapore are aware of the content type and quality. Fans of Disney got disappointed when content was removed and their hopes raised after speculations of launching Disney Plus in Singapore.
Expectations from Disney Plus Singapore are becoming higher and higher by the fans in Singapore, which is why an entire website is prepared for guiding users and solving all possible queries. So, what seems to be the main reason for the craze of Disney Plus?
Simply the Disney Plus has a large content library from Walt Disney Studios, Twentieth Century Fox, Marvel Studios, Pixar, Lucasfilm, National Geographic, and more to amaze its fans. It is going to be the biggest threat to the entertainment industry soon for having diversified content under one roof.
Pricing is motivational but not one of the main reasons why people decide to watch Disney Plus in Singapore, but the ad-free VoD does. There are 7500+ episodes and 500+ films in their library and still more to come. This big deal at just $6.99/-mo saves money to catch a large content database.
TV Shows & Movies
Disney Plus is home to theatrical films, shows, and shorts from Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney’s own studio, and National Geographic. It also integrates programming from Fox. All 30 seasons of The Simpsons are on Disney Plus, X-Men franchise films, The Sound of Music, The Princess Bride, and Malcolm in the Middle are there too.
Disney Plus showcases entire film libraries of Pixar, Star Wars, and it’s Signature Series and classic hand-drawn animated movies. It has all the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies available to stream. But that’s not all-Get your Disney Plus and explore the horizon of entertainment.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Disney+ in Singapore?
Free VPNs are available in the market but they definitely are not a good option. Free VPNs do not provide security with the flow because they lack technology, features, and large networks with protocols. Every free VPNs triggers the “proxy/VPN detected” error, which leads to interruption and security leak.
There are few who claim to unblock streaming services like Disney Plus, even then, the VPN may get blocked by Disney Plus instantaneously. As the name grabs, free VPNs tend to have too many internet users, which will give you low-quality video streams and a lot of buffering, due to the poor speeds.
Few free VPN services even impose bandwidth and data caps, further clogging your stream on Disney Plus. The most alarming aspect of free VPNs is that they collect logs and sell data to third-party services for money. Avoid them at any cost.
List of Movies/TV Shows of Disney Plus You Can Watch
The Disney streaming platform comprises hundreds of movie and TV titles with more added to come. If you are looking for some of the best entertainment to watch on Disney Plus, check out this list I created for binge-watchers below!
VPNs That Are Not Able to Unblock Disney Plus
Not every VPN available in the market can unblock Disney Plus in Singapore. The reason behind this is insufficient technology and systems required for secure VPNs. The following are a few VPNs that can not unblock the restricted content.
- Proton VPN
- Hotspot Shield
- VPN Unlimited
- Cactus VPN
How to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore: FAQs
When you explore to watch Disney Plus in Singapore, there will be queries in your mind to find answers. Below can be one of those expected and common questions raised in your mind and their answers:
🎁How much does Disney Plus cost per month in Singapore?
The cost of a Disney Plus subscription in Singapore is $6.99 every month, an annual subscription for only $69.99. For more details, you can check out this detailed guide on Disney Plus in Singapore.
▶️Can I share a Disney Plus Account with a friend in Singapore of Internationally?
Disney Plus account supports up to 7 individual profiles which is quite enough for all family members and friends. Yes, you can share account details to a friend in an authorized country and for Singapore or restricted locations globally, a VPN and Disney Plus account is necessary.
🥉What are the different Disney Plus plans in Singapore?
Disney Plus is available for $6.99 a month, or an annual rate of $69.99 a year. A bundled package option of Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month is also available giving you a $6 discount.
⚠️Will my Disney Plus account be banned if I use a VPN?
VPNs are discouraged by streaming services including Disney Plus and not every VPN unblocks its services. There are only a few VPNs that are able to unblock Disney Plus in Singapore. And your Disney Plus account won’t be banned if you access it with a VPN.
🥉How do I order Disney Plus in Singapore?
- Select VPN service for Singapore.
- Access the VPN’s website using the URL/link provided and subscribe
- Install the VPN software onto your device(s)
- Click connect to the United States from the server list
- Install the Disney Plus app from the Play Store
- Subscribe to a monthly/annually plan of Disney Plus
- Manage payment through the credit card of the authorized region.
- Create an account using your username and password
- Log in using your credentials
- Create a Disney Plus profile if more than one person will be using this account.
- Click on any Disney Plus show and enjoy it.
⭐What are Disney Plus compatible devices?
- Desktop browsers
- Smart TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG
- iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android and Chromecast
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV & Roku
Wrapping Things Up
All the crazy fans of Disney Plus would know the pain of restricted streaming services in their locations, but now this can be resolved by using a VPN required when you are trying to watch Disney Plus in Singapore.
I hope that the information provided above will be helpful and give you an insight into all your queries for watching your favorite shows on Disney Plus soon. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to drop a comment below!