How to Watch Disney Plus on Android in Singapore (Jan. 2021)
Binge-watchers and entertainment-geeks don’t miss any opportunity to kill time watching a new movie or TV show. Even if that means streaming on the small screen of an Android. If you’re wondering how to watch Disney Plus in Singapore on Android, you’ll need a VPN.
By connecting to a VPN server in the US, Singaporean streamers can unblock Disney Plus and access the complete content library, despite the VoDs geo-restrictions. Of course, in order to be able to do so, you do need access to a reliable provider for region-hopping!
5 Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Android [Overview]
- PureVPN: The Best VPN for Disney+ on Android. 6,500+ servers in 180+ locations, 24 servers in Singapore. AES-256-bit Encryption. Test trial for 7-day trial available @ $0.99/mo. Starts at $1.32/mo on a 5-year plan.
- Surfshark: Budget VPN for Disney+ on Android. 3,200+ servers in 65 locations including Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. Free trial for iOS devices and 30-day refund guarantee. Starts at $2.21/mo on a 2-year plan.
- NordVPN: Secure VPN for Disney+ on Android. 5,400+ servers in 59 locations including 118 servers in Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. 7-day free trial for Android, and iOS. Starts at $3.71/mo on a 2-year plan.
- ExpressVPN: Fast Streaming for Disney+ on Android. 3,000 servers in 94 locations including 3 in Singapore. AES-256-GCM Encryption. Free trial for iOS devices and 30-Day Refund Guarantee. Starts at $6.67/mo on a 15-months plan.
- IPVanish: Unblocks Disney+ Seamlessly on Android. 1,600+ servers in 75+ locations including 16 in Singapore. AES-256-CBC Encryption. No free trial but a money-back guarantee of 30-days. Starts at $2.33/mo on a 1-year plan.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Android
New devices are coming along with the android software and through the use of a VPN, you can unblock Disney Plus by connecting to the server in the US.
- Subscribe to PureVPN (highly recommended).
- Install the VPN app for your android device.
- Enter the credentials and launch PureVPN.
- Change the VPN mode to “Stream” from the list.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Visit the Disney Plus website to begin streaming!
5 Best VPN for Disney Plus on Android [Detailed Analysis]
Geo-restricted content can be streamed on Android devices with the use of these best VPNs for region-hopping that will not disappoint you!
1. PureVPN: The Best VPN for Disney+ on Android
Hong Kong-based PureVPN offers a solution for all android devices with an automatic protocol selection option including P2P compatibility, unlimited bandwidth, and high-end security of military-level encryption and port forwarding.
The provider strictly follows a no-log policy supported by 256-Bit Encryption, Internet Kill Switch, IPv6 Leak Protection, and is validated by an external audit. Service is exceptionally fast with buffer-free streaming with optimized servers to bypass ISP throttling.
Suitable for a wide range of devices to build cohesion for TVs (SamsungTV, SmartTVs, and Apple TV) gaming consoles (PS4) Roku, and iPhone. You can even get a paid trial for as low as $0.99 for testing the service, which is quite remarkable!
- Easy to install an Android app
- Interactive interface provides easy navigation
- Kill Switch & Split tunneling
- Encrypted with AES-256 Bit
- Dedicated IPs with Leak protection
- Non availability of free trial
2. Surfshark: Budget VPN for Disney+ on Android
Surfshark is based in British Virgin Islands allows easy torrenting with P2P and double-hop servers which can obfuscate actual locations and mask the IP addresses. Camouflage Mode hides the use of VPN by masking encrypted internet traffic.
It is equipped with Smart DNS and provision of standard subscription with HackLock and BlindSearch tools. Mail is protected with HackLock while BlindSearch lets you browse the internet securely while alerting you about any breaches.
The VPN uses RAM only servers in which no data is saved providing clean security. Providers allow connectivity on unlimited devices with unique ones like PS4 and Roku. All plans are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You even have a free trial for iOS/Android!
- GPS Spoofing Feature- Android Only
- Two-Factor Authentication
- AES-256 – bit encryption
- Private DNS
- Advance VPN protocols – IKEv2, OpenVPN & Shadowsocks
- Limited P2P servers
3. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Disney+ on iPhone
Panama based NordVPN comprises salient features of the no-log policy. Ads, malware, ultra-fast connection, protocols for secure VPN include IKEV2/IPsec, OpenVPN. etc, and other cyber risks are protected through CyberSec.
Its auto-connect feature allows choosing the server of your choice without disconnection meanwhile you find the best server that works for you. The VPN offers security through invisibility on LAN while connected to public WiFi.
It can be launched on multiple devices of different ranges including Roku devices. Three plans available for NordVPN; monthly starting at $11.95, annually @$4.92/mo., and 2-years @ $3.49/mo.with 30 days moneyback guarantee.
- Protects online privacy
- Follow strictly no-log policy
- Wireguard support with Nordlynx
- Cryptocurrencies and Cash accepted as payment
- Kill Switch Feature
- Lack of dedicated router app
4. ExpressVPN: Fast Streaming for Disney+ on Android
ExpressVPN is based on the British Virgin Islands and audited by two major security companies, Cure52 and PwC Switzerland which validate its no-log policy. Other salient features include split tunneling which protects the device of your choice.
The provider is using protocol “light-way” making connections faster, stable, and more reliable with SHA-512 HMAC authentication coupled with AES 256-bit and a 4096-bit RSA key encryption.
It completely supports torrents and P2P file sharing and compatible with Samsung TV, SmartTVs, and Apple TV. ExpressVPN’s pricing plans are divided into three durations; monthly starts at $12.95,bi-annually at $9.99/mo, and 15 months at $6.67/mo.
- Easy to use interface
- Network Lock (Kill switch)
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports WireGuard
- Advanced Security on Apps and Servers
- Product is a Little Expensive
5. IPVanish: Unblocks Disney+ Seamlessly on Android
US-based IPVanish VPN follows a strict no-logs policy and uses protocols of OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPsec VPN to secure it. Speed problems raised due to these protocols is further improved for uninterrupted streaming.
The provider is all set for end-to-end encryption on all devices with apps available for all popular platforms/devices like Mac, Android, iPhone, Linux, and Windows with the protection of kill switch, DNS, and even IPv6 leak protection.
The VPN provides a storage solution in the form of free SugarSync cloud storage. For any technical issue a live chat, email, and telephone support are available 24/7/365. The VPN even makes available a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Works perfect for Android
- Good privacy features
- self-owned server network
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switching
- Torrenting is allowed
- No free trial option
How to Install Disney Plus on Android Devices
All Android Devices are compatible with Disney Plus whether that be a phone, Smart TV, Tablet, or any other OS that utilizes Android!
- Go to the “Google Play Store” on your Android.
- Type “Disney Plus” in the search bar.
- Tap on the “Disney+” application.
- Hit the “install” button.
- Enjoy streaming on Disney+!
PureVPN Setup on Android Device
All android devices are compatible with PureVPN installation. These simple steps will surely install PureVPN on an Android device. All other devices are connected by following somewhat the same instructions with a little variation depending upon the model.
- Make sure the internet is connected to an android device
- Visit the PureVPN website and Download/ Install the App
- Open the PureVPN App
- Log in with your credentials
- Select the server US
- Click connect
How to Watch Disney Plus on Android: FAQs
🎁Why is Disney plus not compatible with my device?
To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
▶️Can you get Disney Plus on Android?
You can download movies and TV shows from Disney Plus to mobile devices.
⚠️How do I get Disney+ on my Android?
Go to the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet and search for the Disney+ app. Click Install to get Disney Plus.
When it comes to streaming Disney Plus in Singapore on Android, you will need access to a reliable VPN. Check out the recommendations above to enjoy streaming without any hassles or downtime issues. If you receive any issues , feel free to drop a comment below!